We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our app and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our app. Users may, however, visit our App anonymously. We will not collect any personal identification information from users. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain App related activities.
Information provided directly by you:
• User content (e.g) that you post to the service.
• Communications between you and School. Examples include account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices . Note: you may not opt out of service-related emails.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our App. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our App, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Ingrails may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in • Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service • Develop and test new products and features • Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns • To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. • To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our App. • To improve our App: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. • To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service. • To run a promotion, contest, survey or other App feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. • To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our App.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the App and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
• We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Ingrails is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos. • We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms. • We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
• Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings. • Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
• Following termination or deactivation of your account, Ingrails, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Third party webapps
Users may find advertising or other content on our App that link to the apps and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these apps and are not responsible for the practices employed by webapps linked to or from our App. In addition, these apps or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These apps and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other webapp, including webapps which have a link to our App, is subject to that webapp's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our App from those we actually know are under 12, and no part of our webapp is structured to attract anyone under 12.
By using this App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our App. Your continued use of the App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Ingrails Pvt. Ltd.